Please read these Terms and Conditions of use before using www.timelesslifeskills.co.uk (‘Website’).
– Timeless Lifeskills Limited (‘TLS’), a company incorporated in England and Wales, with Company Registration Number 06654067, is the owner of this Website.
– These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of this website including casual browsers.
– By browsing or using the Website you accept that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
Purpose of Website
– The purpose of the Website is to provide individuals, organisations, businesses and other entities with information and learning content on life skills through courses, presentations, animations, documents and other forms of electronic content.
– These terms and conditions apply to all other domains and sub-domains that redirect to www.TimelessLifeskills.co.uk
– You may view content on the Website without registering, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Website, you may be required to register and select a User Id and password. You shall provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information.
– The receipt of the services is personal to you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless TLS has consented in writing to you doing so.
Non-refundable Payment and Fees
– Since the paid content on this website – eBooks and eCourses – is digital in nature and since sufficient demonstration content has been made available to check the appropriateness of this content prior to purchase, any payment made or fee once paid by the user is non-refundable.
Cancellation and Denial of Service
– TLS reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration or cancel a User ID.
– TLS may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
– You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Website.
– You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission. You will immediately notify TLS, via email, of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
Termination of Service
– TLS reserves the right to withdraw all or part of the Website at any time. If this happens, and if you so wish, TLS will make reasonable efforts to give you access to the online courses that you have purchased through alternate means.
– The Company may terminate your access to the Service, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
Interruption to Service
– Whilst TLS will try to ensure that the Website does not contain any error, defect, malfunction or corruption, TLS does not accept responsibility for any damage to or loss of data on your computer system, network or server that results from the download or use of the Website or any materials made available via the Website.
– TLS cannot promise that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free and reserves the right to suspend access to the Website for scheduled maintenance. There may also be occasions when access to the Website is interrupted for emergency maintenance or repairs or to carry out upgrades to improve the performance or functionality of the Website and the services offered via the Website.
– Access may also be interrupted due to failures of telecommunications links and equipment, which are beyond the control of TLS.
– TLS cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions that are inherent in the operation of the Internet and the World Wide Web, including viruses.
Usage of Website
– You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any questions, comments, or hyperlinks to other materials that you post to the Website and that all communications may be moderated and that TLS reserves the right to remove any message it deems inappropriate.
– TLS reserves the right to delete any comment, question or hyperlink posted on the Website and take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
– If you post any comments, questions, feedback, hyperlinks or other forms of content on the Website you grant TLS a non-exclusive royalty free perpetual irrevocable right and licence to reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such materials in any and all media now known or in future created throughout the world
Links to Other Sites
– On this Website you may be offered hyperlinks to other Internet sites which are related to TLS content. TLS does not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with TLS. Using hyperlinks to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
– TLS shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
Indemnification and Limited Liability
– The content of the Website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made.
– TLS will do its best to ensure the accuracy of the content on the Website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to its quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose.
– TLS will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the Website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website by a third party, for example hacking.
– Any liability under any agreement between user and the Website shall be limited to any sums paid by the user to TLS.
– All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the course materials and other content on the Website is the intellectual property of TLS. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of the content without express permission of TLS is strictly prohibited.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
– English law applies to these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim, whether contractual or non-contractual, arising out of or in connection with the usage of the Website and these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts of England and Wales.
Amendment of Terms & Conditions
– TLS reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
– If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact TLS:
Timeless Lifeskills Limited
Registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number: 06654067
Registered Office Address: 15 Vale Court, Maida Vale, London W9 1RT, United Kingdom